Being able to secure a Z visa without the aid of a recruitment agency was indeed an accomplishment. But it only gave me a short-lived happiness. Z visa alone can’t help you fly out of the Philippines. You. Need. An. OEC. (Overseas Employment Certificate) issued by POEA. To get one AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER bound for China, you FIRST need to submit a photocopy of the following requirements:

  • Passport
  • Valid work visa or permit
  • Original employment contract acknowledged by the Philippine Embassy in Beijing, each page signed by your employer or its legal representative.
  • Business license notarized or translated into English
  • Employer’s National ID or Passport (with English translation)
  • Company profile
  • Certificate of Employment
  • Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR)
  • PRC License or TESOL if you are a non-education graduate.
  • Curriculum Vitae or Resume
  • Proof of Certificate of Insurance
  • Statement on how the worker secured his/her employment with attached photocopy of employer’s Passport or Chinese ID and contact details

If you have an urgent need for TESOL certificate, contact me right now!

Employment Contract That Works

My employer had drafted a contract for me. He could have actually used the contract he had drafted (provided it meets the “Employment Standards” defined by the POEA). But I opted to use this template available for download from the POEA website.

Following the provisions set by POEA is a requirement to getting a contract authenticated. So, there you go. For faster processing, I used the standard POEA contract template. Wait! POEA requires that you and your employer must affix your respective signatures on each page of the contract.

You might be asking this question by now:

How does it work? Do I have to affix my signature on the contract and once done send the signed contract to my employer in China?

The answer is NO! The Philippine embassy/consulate understands that you may be in the Philippines while your employer is in China and sending documents back and forth is more than a hassle. Provided your employer can appear before a consular officer, your employment contract can be acknowledged/verified without your signature affixed. So, don’t worry. When everything PH embassy/consulate in China is done, your employer can then send all pertinent documents to the PH and thats the time you affix your signature before these documents are submitted to POEA.

If you want things to work faster, what you can do however is tell your employer to download the standard POEA contract template and let him bring it to the Philippine embassy/consulate.

Employer Must Authenticate Documents

Your employer/legal representative must be willing to go through the steps necessary to get you a Philippine Embassy-authenticated red-ribboned apostillized employment contract. (There’s no POLO in China.) Your employer (in my case, the actual investor/owner/legal representative) MUST personally go to Beijing to get your employment contract authenticated or acknowledged.

Employer Can Go To The Embassy

If you’re employer can go to the Philippine embassy in Beijing or in any Philippine consulate in China, then all he has to do are the following:

  • Either have a local notary notarized his business license (local notaries will automatically translate the document into English) or have a professional translation company translate the business license into English. He must bring the original copy of his or her business license when appearing personally before a consular officer in the PH embassy. Let him prepare a photocopy of all original documents and all its translated versions.
  • Bring either passport (2 copies of passport data page) or Chinese national identity card. The national identity card is an official identity document for personal identification in the People’s Republic of China. It contains a unique 18-digit Citizen Identity Number. If the employer doesn’t have any passport or unwilling to present his/her passport, he or she can present his/her national ID instead. But first your employer must translate his/her his Chinese ID into English. Present the original and submit a photocopy.
  • Signed POEA standard contract. Take note that you may either use the template Employment Contract for Various Skills issued by the POEA or you may use your own contract provided it meets the required provisions of the POEA. Filling out the contract is pretty much easy to do. Discuss with your employer also to make sure you guys agree on some important points. If you have questions, you can ask me.
  • Once these documents are all prepared, he is now ready to appear before a consular officer in the Phillipine embassy or consulate. One more thing: tell your employer to bring a school or company stamp. It is the red seal you see on my contract. Your employer will use it to stamp the contract in front of the embassy consular officer.

Another word of advice. It’s best for your employer to come early when the embassy opens in the morning especially if he/she comes from a far-flung province. There’s a huge chance your employer gets the authenticated contract within the same day.

OMG! My Employer Is Busy And Can’t Personally Appear At The Embassy

No problem. Follow these steps to get a contract authenticated by the PH embassy/consulate without your employer appearing personally before a consular officer.

  • Have the POEA standard employment contract acknowledged by (can be done by a company authorized representative) the local notary and have the documents legalized (authenticated) by the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) of China or authorized Foreign Affairs Offices (FAO) of local governments. For more information on the process of legalization of documents in China, you may visit MFA’s website at Local notarization takes time and it depends on the area and so is MFA. The local notary will not process the contract notarial unless you and the legal representative/owner affix your signatures. What does it mean? In this case you must affix your signature and then send (DHL, FEDEX) the signed contract to your employer for him to affix his signature. As required by the PH embassy/consulate in China, your employer must also affix his signature on each page of the contract. Once done with MFA, you as the employee (if you are currently in China) or an authorized Chinese representative (HR/agency/principal) may handcarry the MFA-authenticated contract to the PH embassy or consulate.
  • Business License with English translation
  • Two (2) copies of Passport data page of employee/employer
  • National ID of employer if passport isn’t available.

Never confuse the term legal representative with authorized representative. According to Civil Law of PRCeach company incorporated in China has to have one legal representative. A legal representative is a person appointed to act on the company’s behalf. He/she can be the company’s Chairman, Executive Director (if no Board of Directors) or General Manager. Legal representatives have their name put on the business license.

How Does This Contract Look

When the contract is brought to the local notary, the notary will secure the contract with a hardcover. It will now look like a BOOKLET. You will see a front page, the actual contract, notarial certificate in Chinese and English. When the documents reach the MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs), a verification sticker will be attached at the last page of the booklet. When the documents get submitted to the Philippine embassy/consulate, the consular officer will add the acknowledgement letter sealed with an apostille on top. This entire thing is what you need to submit to the POEA to secure your OEC.

To clarify, there are two versions of an acknowledged contract: One where your employer personally appears before a consular officer and one where he/she doesnt.

My contract was not brought to the local notary nor it was verified with MFA (sealed with a verification sticker). The reason was my employer, the legal representative, presented the documents (POEA contract, business license, national ID) himself before a consular officer at the Philippine embassy in Beijing.

Employer must affix his signature on each page of the contract. Leave the witness part BLANK.

What Else Your Employer Has To Provide

I had told my employer before he went to Beijing to also bring a copy of the company profile. It was easier for him since its English version was readily available. I seriously thought the company profile would be included in the documents to be apostilized, but it turned out to be not the case.

Company profiles are easy to obtain. If your school or company has a website, go to the about page. If you see the website telling you about it’s company founder, when the company or school was founded, what the mission, vision are. That pretty much it. Print it.

Company profile included in the DHL package

By the way, as long as all documents are complete, authentication at the Philippine Embassy in Beijing should be quite easy. Luckily according to my employer, the contract authentication/acknowledgment was finished within hours. He then sent me (via DHL) the company profile (colored and in a separate file), and the employment contract, business license and Chinese ID (translated and red-stamped), now all together bounded by a red-ribbon. (This was before apostille was implemented.)

What About The Other Required Documents

Back to the Philippines, the following documents should be with you by now. And you probably are wondering what to do with those.

  • Passport.
  • Work visa.
  • Employment contract from the Philippine Embassy in Beijing.
  • Business license and company profile. (I photocopied the business license that came with the red-ribboned documents and stapled it together with the company profile.)
  • Certificate of Employment. (COE from your previous employers).
  • PRC license or TESOL certificate. (If you need a TESOL certificate, I can help).
  • Resume. (Easy)
  • Proof of Certificate of Insurance. This certificate is also called OFW Compulsory Insurance. Only a couple of insurance companies are authorised to issue this certificate. Don’t worry. It is so easy to acquire. You just have to go and walk in to Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation in which office is housed at Maranaw Plaza. As you can see, Maranaw Plaza is located right beside POEA. They will require you to submit a photocopy of your passport, work visa, and contract. In my case, I paid $36.00 for a one-year life insurance coverage. Yes, 36 US Dollars. Given the current exchange rate, it should no more than be around Php 1,900.00. Once payment is done, you should get your certificate in no time. The total amount of time spent to get this certificate should not be more than 15 minutes.
  • Notarized statement on how you found your job. One of the easiest documents to make. Look for a Notary Public around you. It doesn’t have to be a fancy one either. I went to Munoz Market in Quezon City, found a guy sitting behind what looked like a hundred year-old typewriter, told him what to do, paid Php 150.00, done!

    The body of the affidavit is what’s important. You have to state how you got to know about the job. Copy the template given below. Make necessary changes and you’re good to go. Don’t forget to staple/attach the photocopy of the translated and stamped Chinese ID of your employer as well as his contact details. For the contact details, I attached the company profile since it contains all contact details of the company such as telephone and mobile numbers, website, and email address. (15-30 minutes)
notarized statement on how employment was secured
Notarized Statement or Affidavit

Entire template not needed! Go to any notary public and show them the contents of the affidavit I provided. They will do the rest.

POEA is at Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue, corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City

How To Get An OEC

Yes! With all documents you have in your possession, you are now ready to go to POEA to submit them. You may go as early as 7 o’ clock. Around 7:30 in the morning, guards will call out and give instructions to all direct hires. And you will find yourself in one line going up to the 3rd floor where one guard awaits and hands out queue numbers.

Direct Hires Section

Here’s the MOST IMPORTANT: The guard will ask what’s your name, how old you are, what’s the name of your girlfriend/boyfriend, name of your dog, what are your secrets, your vital statistics! You must have wondered by now what’s going on and if I was serious. Of course, I’m just kidding! Let the guard know why you are there and you’re good. That’s it.

I assume you have organized your documents before stepping into the POEA building. My documents were in one folder when I submitted them. You basically have to wait until your number along with the window number flashes on the TV screen. When it happens, go to the assigned window to submit your documents. Though my passport and all other original documents were all-time ready, the lady responsible for checking them only checked my original red-ribboned employment contract. She instructed me to just give her all photocopies. And I happily did.

POEA office
Waiting Area at Direct Hires Section

After all documents are submitted and double-checked to be complete, you will then get a copy of the checklist of requirements with instructions what to do after. In short, you need to wait like three to five working days until you see your name on the list of direct hires with POEA Clearance.

When you see your name, be happy. But surprise, surprise! You’re not done yet. You have to comply with the following yet another set of requirements.

Where Am I

Always check this list for your name. You have to be early at POEA if you’d like to get your OEC on the same day after your PDOS training. And take note, I got my PDOS at POEA Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue. It’s a different story if you are in Cebu or any other satellite branch. So, better check POEA website for more and accurate information.

Create An Account: PEOS & eServices

  • eServices Profile: You need to create an account. Once done, print out your profile. (10-15 minutes)
  • Submit a valid medical certificate issued by a DOH-accredited medical clinic authorized to conduct medical exam for OFWs.
  • PEOS Certificate: Create an account, undergo a Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (online) and print out the certificate. (10-15 minutes)
  • Attend the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS). A certificate will be issued right after you have completed the seminar. (2 hours)
    PDOS is a mandatory program which workers must attend before being given clearance to leave the Philippines to work overseas. You need to attend the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar before you are given clearance to leave the Philippines to work or immigrate to another country.

    NOTE: Don’t feel lost. The guard on duty can help you out. Again, don’t hesitate to ask for help.

Make sure to photocopy all documents. I make it a habit to have at least 2 back ups/photocopies per document. Once done with your PDOS, go back to the Direct Hires section where you need to get yet another queue number. You need to submit photocopies of the following:

  • eServices Profile.
  • Medical Certificate.
  • PEOS Certificate.
  • PDOS Certificate.
I paid a total of PHP 6893.75 at the POEA.

Besides, submitting the above documents, you also need to fill out the OFW Information Sheet which will be provided to you. The Direct Hires personnel told me to wait after submission. I waited around 30 minutes until finally I heard my name being called out. I was told it’s time to make a payment. It was the final step. And it was quick. I got my OEC, finally.

Don’t forget to get one before you line up

I exited the POEA, excited on my way to airport. Yes, it was the toughest moment for me because I had booked my flight already. And I was scheduled to take the flight at 7:00PM. The OEC was issued to me at exactly 12:15PM. The schedule was really tight. But I made it. You KEN do it too.

At last..walking on frozen water (Beijing)

Going Back To The PH As Balik-Manggagawa

What happens when you go back to the PH? Do you have to secure yet another OEC? If it’s your first time to go back to the Phillippines after working abroad, then YES you must go back to the POEA to get your OEC. You must secure an appointment here. Print it out and bring it to the POEA branch of your choice. If you have worked overseas and have not secured an OEC, it’s fine. You are forgiven. Create your account here and follow the steps above on getting an authenticated employment contract.

At POEA, there is a Balik-Manggagawa section. Don’t hesitate to ask the guard where to start. Prepare the following:

  1. passport
  2. original contract
  3. work/residence permit (stamped on your passport)
  4. PHP100.00
  5. previously-secured OEC if available
  6. computer print-out of your BM Online Account
Proof of existing employment was not asked from me.
This slip wil be given to you once you are done with the payment.

Make A Contribution

My father-in-law is undergoing brain surgery for the third time and today we are knocking on your good hearts. ✊?? If you have extra money to spare, it doesn’t matter how small or big, please do not hesitate to donate. Any amount would be highly appreciated. I thank you very much. God bless!


0966 325 0111


Bank Account – UnionBank of the Philippines

Account Number: 1094-5202-0840 / Account Name: Kenjie Suarez

Posted by:Kenjie Suarez

Ken currently lives in China working as an ESL teacher. When he is not teaching, he builds websites and writes blogs. He also helps teachers obtain a TESOL certificate and get a teaching job in China.

85 replies on “How To Get An OEC In 2020

  1. This is really informative sir! I am currently looking for a job in China and your blog just gave me a sense of direction. Thanks for this sir.

  2. Very helpful especially for first time applicants like me! Congrats, Sir Kenjie! I have learned a lot. Less hassle, less worries. ??

  3. Hey ken!

    Thanks much for this very helpful info!

    You’ve already answered my question about the med cert through WeChat. Thanks for the reply!

  4. Hi. The lady who assisted me during phase 1 said that once I see my name in the list of direct hires with POEA clearance, I have to go back to them so that they can schedule me for PDOS. I was just wondering if they will schedule your PDOS same day that you presented the list with your name on it or if you have to go back another day for your PDOS. Thank you

  5. Correct. Your name should appear within 5 business days. When my name showed up on the list, I went to POEA like so early as always and was scheduled for PDOS right away on the same day. I would advise you go to POEA once your name appears.

  6. Hi! I am currently processing my papers – authentication and all. My employer will get the authenticated copies for work permit, then for work visa. It’s a waiting game, but a game I am willing to be part of “para sa ekonomiya”.

    I am just wondering, if its better to wait for the work permit and work visa before processing medical for OEC? Or not?

    Do you have any recommended medical clinic? (affordable ones – if there’s one) *will check POEA’s list, but your recommendation will be highly appreciated* ✌

    Thanks for your guides! Will check your visa application for my next step – hopefully soon.


      1. In my case, my boss required me to send a scanned copy of my medical certificate for him to process my work permit. In short, I had already gone through my medical exam before my work permit was approved. I shouldered every single fee there was.

        Check out Sea-Landers Diagnostic & Treatment Center: Accordingly the fee is PHP2,300. You get your medical results in the afternoon if you go there in the morning. You can call them at: 0919-347-2369.

        Optionally, check out this list of DOH/POEA accredited clinics.

        Please share my blog if you think it can help others. I thank you much!

        1. Thank you for this very informative blog. I have kind of related question. I had undergone medical examination prior to my visa processing on June. Do you think I can use the medical results/certificate from that as one of the requirements for phase 2 or do I need to undergo medical examination again? Thanks.

  7. Hello sir! Just want to ask,if I already had my medical cert which I forwarded and used to process my work permit, then for phase II at POEA i dont need to undergo medical exam? What if I had my medical exam, last January 2019 and it’s stated valid until March 2019. Do you think POEA would still accept it? Super informative blog btw. Done sharing this to my co-teachers. Thank you!

    1. Wow, thank you much for sharing after reading. Glad you’ve found it useful and informative. To answer your question though, I believe POEA will not have you go through yet another medical exam. You don’t need a medical exam if you had one as part of the process of applying for a visa. From section IV, paragraph 2:

      A Direct-Hire OFW may be exempted from PEME if the worker has undergone a medical examination as a requirement for issuance of visa by the country of destination.

      This is stipulated in POEA Memorandum Circular No. 08 of 2018, section IV.

  8. Hi Sir Kenjie,

    Thank you for a very helpful article.
    I would like to raise the following question:
    – Is it mandatory to have the tor and diploma authenticated by DFA(red-ribbon)?
    – Is it mandatory to have the COEs(past employers) notarized/authenticated?

    Thank you in advance!

    1. Thank you for reading my blog.
      1. Mandatory
      2. Optional (It depends on your employer)

      Better ask your employer if they would like you to authenticate your COE’s. Please don’t forget to share my article to all. Thank you.

  9. Hi sir Kenjie,

    I’m currently a direct hire in SG, and due to circumstances, had to fly as a tourist in order for me to process my working visa (medical certificate and appearance in SG’s Ministry of Manpower).

    Therefore, I don’t have an OEC, although I have my contract verified by the Singapore POLO, and also processed my OWWA membership. Now, I worry that when I go back to our homeland this August, I wouldn’t be able to go back to my work as I don’t have an OEC, and based on your post, it takes around 3-5 working days. Now my problem is that my vacation would only span 5 days(Aug7-12), as there will be a long weekend due to public holiday that time in Singapore.

    Any tips sir regarding on what I should do? I love my current job and I wouldn’t want to be held in the airport and don’t want to lose my job due to problems occurring because of my holiday leave.

  10. Hi Kenjie,

    I already have a flight sched next week, but i only found out this week about the OEC. My employer in Taiwan is currently working on the authentication of the contract.

    Is it really necessary to have the POLO Endorsement Letter seeking for exemption from ban of direct hiring? And for the business license, is it okay if it’s just a copy and not the original? Im not quite sure if my employer can send the original copy of business reg.


  11. Hello Thanks for this! But is this your first time to work in China that’s why you process the direct hire? Thanks!
    I changed my employer but same job site. Though I’m thinking to process BM OEC instead of direct hire.

  12. Hi Kenjie,

    Just to ask since I will be going in DFA to authenticate my requirements. Since I know that duplicates should be submitted to POEA – should I authenticate two copies of my passport, COE, diploma/TOR and notarize two copies as well of the affidavit statement?

    Thanks so much in advance for your response! This blog is super informative and quite losing hope since I’ve known a lot of backdoors

    1. Walang sagot ito. Sayang 3 copies na tuloy pina CAV ko sa school ko. 50 pesos daw isa so 150 binayad ko sana masagot asap. Para hindi, 3 ang ibigay ko sa CHED.


      1. First, you don’t need to authenticate your passport. Second, Only need one copy! After ng CHED, saka mo palang pwedeng isubmit sa DFA, then Embassy. Dahil pre-requisite yan ng bawat isa. Better if you do it altogether, para di sayang time and effort mo.

  13. Hello Kenjie. Thanks for this very informative post. I really appreciate all the effort in detailing all aspects of the application process. One of the requirements for the OEC application is the COE from previous employers. May I confirm if it was still necessary to have these certificates notarized? Based from the POEA checklist given through this link ——-> (, under the item ‘Additional documents to support job application”, COE was plainly mentioned as a requirement, which I would assume the original copies of the COE would suffice. However, under the item ‘Notarized Statement”, COE was again mentioned but this time as “authenticity of diploma, TOR, COE and other certificates submitted”. I was trying to contact POEA’s hotline but I can’t seem to get through. Thank you!

    1. Thanks for finding my blog useful. Re: May I confirm if it was still necessary to have these certificates notarized? Answer: NO. Bring the original copies but submit the photocopy ones. Add me on Facebook or WeChat if you need more help. Click on the contact page to access my contact info.

  14. Hi sir this is very helpful. Thanks and if I may ask on your experience how many days po bago nyo lumabas name nyo sa online for the clearance ? Thanks. And may na encounter po ako error sa pag gawa eServices Profile. Wala po ako na received sa email as per the prompt. Thanks again

  15. hi sir, i am also bound to work in china but in shanghai and as an administrative officer, i already got my z visa just this week, will my process be the same as your process ? also, u said that its 5 days after u submit all the docs u can see your name in the list? how can i be so sure that my name will be on that list? I live in region 3, and i dont want to travel that far just to know that i am not enlisted. and thank u so much for the blog, very informative, saves me so much time.

  16. Hi,

    Thank you for this very informative article.

    May I know if it is required to make an appeal about the ban on direct hires at DOLE? Or is the authenticated employment contract will suffice?

    Looking forward for your response.

    Thank you!

    – Elle

  17. Hello sir!
    I’m bound to Taiwan for teaching. I’m just waiting for my visa and I’m feeling positive to already get a start on my OEC. However, the school’s business license they sent me does not have an English translation. Is it necessary to bring the english translation since it was not stated in list of requirements POEA handed me?

  18. Hi Kenjie,

    Good day, thanks for the informative blog post. Was just wondering if you had a one-way or round trip ticket when you initially flew to China for work? Asking this because my employer only provided a one-way ticket. Thanks!

  19. Hi Sir Kenjie. Thank you for sharing. Your post really helped me a lot and motivated me to just keep going and to stay positive (kahit napaka-challenging iaccomplish ng mga requirements! ??)

    To answer some questions po,if I may:
    The POEA clearance (phase 1) is posted on their website under “announcements”, even for regional applicants. It’s on the lower left part of the home page.

    In my case, the authenticated contract was already sufficient and I did’nt need to appeal on the ban on direct hires. However for some countries (like my host Denmark), apparently they have new guidelines that require Apostille instead of Red Ribbon. Please check out this link if your host country is included:

    The Apostille was not in the checklist of requirements that I got a few days ago from DHAD. I almost cried when the kind lady told me that I needed the Apostille and not red ribbon (juskolord may kailangan pa?!??) Buti na lang sabi nya makiusap ako sa admin’s office, so ayun pinayagan ako. Pero sabi nila sa December kailangan naka-Apostille na talaga ang contract.

    Good luck to all of us! ??

  20. Hello! I must say your blog is super helpful and has enlightened me on how to process the OEC. 🙂 I am an interior designer directly hired from a firm based in Shanghai, and from the list you have, it seems like the most important document for the Chinese employer to provide for the OEC is the ‘red ribboned’ contract together with the business permits and their respective IDs. Would you have an idea if it is absolutely really necessary for them to come personally to the Philippine Embassy in Beijing or would there be satellite offices in Shanghai as well? This procedure seems like a great hassle for the employer.. Also, do you think POEA has an expedited/rush service available to fast track the process? I am scheduled to start on the 6th of January but with the timeline you provided, it seems like the whole POEA process will take more than 7 days… Looking forward to your insights! Thank you!

  21. Hi Kenjie, I would like to ask about the TESOL certificate. Can you please send me details in the email? Thanks!

  22. Hi Kenjie,

    Based on your experience, how many days did you wait for your POEA clearance- the gap between the time when the notice with your name posted in POEA direct hire website and the time when you had your documents assessed in phase 1?

    Thank you!

  23. Hi Ken, thank you so much for this. Super helpful! Just wondering how long was your process from Step 1 to getting the OEC because somebody told me it was at least 3 weeks? Is this true?

  24. Hi Ken. Your blog is very informative and detailed. I just want to ask regarding the requirement— ‘POLO Endorsement Letter addressed to the Administrator seeking exemption from the ban on direct-hiring’ kc parang hindi mo ata na-mentioned. If you have an idea about it, sino ba ung gagawa nun ako ba or ang POLO ang mag-iissue nun? Also, I would to know if POEA is very specific when it comes to the position ‘Professionals & Skilled Workers’ kelangan ba nurse, engineer, teacher, ect. ang pwede lang? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

  25. Hi Sir Kenjie! Thank you so much for this very informative blog. I just have a quick question. Can you schedule a medical examination on or before phase 1 (while waiting for your name to appear on the list)? and how long is the medical certificate valid?

  26. Hi Kenjie! Thanks for the informative information. I eould like to ask if POEA did asked you for letter of direct hire ban? because it is included in the requirements.. Thanks!

  27. Thank you sir, this is really helpful. I already have a previous OEC and would want to change my employer but still on the same country. Do I still need to undergo PDOS and Medical stuff? Please advise..thank you

  28. Hi, Kenjie. Thank you for your help. I really find your article very helpful. Just wanted to ask since I am being hired as a permanent employee and hence I don’t have a contract duration. Is it okay if I just buy a one year insurance at Paramount?

  29. Hi Kenjie, regarding your application for a CAV – can I check if you still had it authenticated by DFA or did you just get yours from your school registrar and the process ends there?

    I didn’t know I have to get a CAV and it’s only a week away from my Phase 1 appointment in POEA. Thanks in advance for your reply!

  30. Why did I only just encounter this now? My employer is having a problem authenticating the contract. I have already waited for months. The representative of the school processing the authentication is a Filipino. Somehow the embassy is skeptical on the authenticity of the documents maybe.

Leave a Reply to Yuehan Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *