- activated by a person passing through
a walk-through electronic scanner at the airport for detecting concealed weapons.
- a tour or demonstration of an area or task
- a perfunctory performance of a play or acting part (as in an early stage of rehearsal)
an activity in which someone walks through an area, building, etc., in order to inspect it.
the act of going slowly through the steps of a process, job, etc., in order to practice doing it or to help someone learn it.
an explanation or guide that tells you how to do something by explaining each of its parts or steps
- to guide or instruct carefully one step at a time.
- to slowly and carefully explain something to someone or show someone how to do something.
- a thorough explanation (usually accompanied by a demonstration) of each step in a procedure or process.
The teacher will walk the class through the entire testing procedure before the real test begins.
Let me walk you through some of the tasks you’ll be doing while I’m on vacation.
He was very helpful, walking me through all the steps in this complex computer program.